Temporary with a strong potential to extend
Salary dependant on experience
I am currently looking for an experienced Administrator to join a well known legal organisation based in Halifax to start immediately on a temporary basis with a strong potential to extend or go permanent.
This would be a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable company that offers exceptional training and development.
Legal or Insurance experience would be preferable but not essential for the position.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Speaking to policy holders and making them aware of how they can represent the candidate regarding personal injury claims
* Producing letters and sending to policy holders
* Gathering correspondence and any information required for the claim
* Looking into see if the claim is feasible and analysing data accordingly
* Setting up new claims on the system
* Inputting confidential data and managing the databases
* Chasing insurers for any medical reports and losses
* Printing, filing and faxing correspondence ready for the legal team
* General Administrative Duties
Key Skills Required
* Previous administration experience working in a regulated environment
* Good communication skills and a professional approach
* Able to prioritise effectively and work in a fast paced environment
* Excellent eye for detail with good organisation skills
* A good telephone manner
* Proactive and able to work towards deadlines
* Enthusiastic and keen to start a career within the legal sector.
Please apply now or contact Emma Gillard on 0113 308 8090 alternatively you can send your cv to email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age