Competitive Salary - £17000-£19000
City Centre - Ancoats
Mon - Fri 40 hrs per week 8am - 5pm
An excellent opportunity has come to the market working for one of Search's growing clients!
Would you like the opportunity to be part of a strong team with a positive working culture?
You will be part of the admin team providing comprehensive administration support and efficient scheduling service to contractor call outs.
Some of your main duties would include….
The main duties involved in this role will include but not limited to:
* Allocating Engineers/Operatives to relevant tasks as required within agreed Company guidelines i.e. servicing, breakdown, repairs etc.
* Act as initial point of contact for customer complaint handling working closely with Service Delivery Manger towards resolution.
* All administration work related to Servicing/Installation work
* Ensuring that all phone calls are dealt with promptly and efficiently
* Chasing clients for payments due
* Preparation of data for weekly/monthly reports
* To carry out such other duties as may be assigned from time to time, which, in the Company's view are deemed to be within the range of skills and experience of the job holder
* To assist colleagues as required from time to time in their duties and responsibilities (across departments if necessary) as determined by the Service Delivery Manager, so that all business activities are effectively carried out.
If you have the scheduling and administration experience required then I would love to hear from you…
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.