Monday - Friday
Are you a reliable and conscientious administrator looking to work with a great team of people?
Are you driven and eager to learn?
A temporary role has come up with a fantastic well known property development company in Doncaster, as part of the administration team.
What does the role involve?
* Answering sales calls
- Dealing with all enquiries new and existing
- Getting the marketing info from the marketing team to distribute off the back of enquiries.
* Dealing with the Council
- Checking council tax bills
- Checking when they are ready to be paid
- Calling council to amend the bills if needed before paying.
* Completion statements
- Full training will be provided on this
* Sorting MD Expenses
* A high attention to detail
* Be reliable and punctual
* Have experience as an administrator (1 year preferred)
due to location of the role, a driving licence is preferred.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age