We are currently recruiting for an exceptional Procurement Administrator to join our client based in Edinburgh.
* Liaise with buyers and department managers to ensure equal work sharing across team members
* Processing orders from the suppliers list
* Record and maintain purchase orders
* Telephone handling dealing with queries from both internal and external customers
* Carry out general administration duties
* Any other ad hoc duties or any other duties required to meet the needs of the business
The successful candidate:
* Strong PC skills, including advanced Excel
* Strong customer service skills
* Experience of working to deadlines and highly effective time management and awareness
* Strong planning and organisational skills
* Team Worker
* Good phone manner
The hours for this role are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm but may require the successful candidate to be flexible to meet the needs of the business. If this sounds like something you would be interested in and you would like to join this outstanding team today then please apply now.
Salary: £19,000 per annum
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.