Temporary Administrator - Cumbernauld
This is initially a 3 month role, which could lead to ongoing work if the right person proves themselves.
This role is in a large modern office, with free onsite parking, the office also have an early 4pm finish on a Friday.
This role is to support one of their busiest teams, so would suit someone who has experience in a high paced environment.
Monday - Thursday 9-5:30
Main Duties as an Administrator:
* Managing incoming emails and calls
* Dividing the workload between the appropriate team members
* liaising with all suppliers and organising deliveries
* The ability to prioritise workload efficiently
* Replying to enquires via telephone & email
* General Administration duties, scanning, photocopying, filing
If this temp administrator role sounds perfect for you please apply below or phone Louise at the Glasgow search office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age