Temporary Housing Administrator
Would you like to work within the public housing sector, Monday - Friday 9am-5pm, in a great East End location with a large modern office? This role also has a generous pay rate of £11.50 p.h.
I am currently recruiting for a temporary Administrator for my client for 3-4 months. This role has become available due to internal movement, although initially temporary for the right person it could lead to a permanent role.
A buzzing office, this role requires someone who knows how to work hard, handle difficult situations with ease and have fun!
* Typing and formatting documents in preparation for distribution
* Screening telephone calls
* Data entry & filing
* Booking travel and accommodation, liaising with the relevant colleagues
* Booking venues catering and hospitality
* Making sure all the office supplies are administered around the office
* Note and minute taking
* Processing invoices and related claims
If this temporary Administrator role sounds perfect for you please apply below or phone Louise at the Glasgow search office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age