Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£10.00 - £13.00 per hour
Business Support Administrator
Edinburgh based | hybrid role with flexibility to work from home
Full Time | 35 hours per week | Monday to Friday
Temp role | pay rate up to £13.00 per hour (depending on experience)
Search Consultancy are currently working with an Edinburgh based client to recruit an experienced Administrator who will be responsible for providing shared service Administration support to the wider business.
Duties involved in this role will include:
* Providing comprehensive administration support across a number of teams within the business
* Extensive work on a number of systems including MS Office, MS SharePoint, OneDrive and a variety of bespoke systems
* Setting up libraries, content on SharePoint, updating when required & acting as a "File Manager" on the system
* Assisting with meetings including tracking action points, budget monitoring and co-ordination of electronic filing
* Carrying out document management administration including quality control, proof reading, formatting reports and distribution of documents
* Various other varied administration tasks as directed & required
In order to be considered for this role your skills and experience should include:
* Extensive previous experience in Administration - this experience is essential
* Excellent organisational & time management skills, with the ability to prioritise & complete a very busy workload effectively
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Excellent IT Skills including the full MS Office suite of programmes - candidates with MS SharePoint experience will be at an advantage for this role, although this is not essential to be considered
If this is the role for you, apply now!
Please note that only applicants who have the required skills and experience detailed above will be considered for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age