Have you got great attention to detail? Do you enjoy providing excellent customer service?
Then I may have the perfect role for you!
I am looking for an experienced Administrator to join my client who is a rapidly growing Electrical company within Kilmarnock who are looking for someone on a permanent basis. They provide services all through out Scotland
This is a very busy office environment and they are looking for someone who is able to work extremely well under pressure due to the nature of the job.
What you will be doing:
* Booking jobs for engineers
* Prioritising engineer jobs
* Dealing with the internal CRM system
* Working towards KPI's
* Answering a large number of telephone calls and dealing with enquires
* Report writing and feeding this back to manager
What they are looking for:
* Great attention to detail
* Good general Administration skills
* Pro active approach
* The ability to multi task
* Be able to work extremely well in a busy environment
What they offer:
* Full time permanent role
* Working Mon - Fri 8am-5pm
* Parking nearby
* Private medical health care
* Dress down days
* Flexibility to come in early and leave at 4pm on a Friday
* Christmas party all paid for by the company
Apply with your CV below or contact Andrea in the Glasgow Office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.