- Manchester City Centre
- Temporary Ongoing
- £11.67ph Monday-Friday
Key Responsibilities, Accountabilities or Duties:
- Organising a series of events and workshops of varying durations.
- Publicising the event internally and externally via University of Manchester mailing lists, Columba, external mailing lists, newsletters and social media
- Booking appropriate rooms, facilities and PC clusters and catering, ensuring that any necessary IT/software requirements are met
- Organising temporary conference accounts and IT access for attendees
- Booking travel/hotels for external speakers
- Managing bookings, preparing participant material, badges, participant lists and other event materials
- Undertaking the administration of the annual Methods Fair
- Booking rooms, lecture theatres, audio-visual and other equipment and catering for the Methods Fair
I am looking to speak to candidates with
- Previous event admin experience essential
Please respond if you are interested.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age