At Search Consultancy we are proud of the reputation we have developed for recruitment in Manchester, and aim to go from strength to strength. As a member of the Support Division, you'll be helping the operational team achieve that objective. To do that, you'll need to be a team player who is able to work to tight deadlines. With strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills, you'll focus on quality and service.
We are a well-established & energetic team that strives to meet all targets set within a fast paced-environment. We provide administrative support to multiple divisions as well as managing localised facilities and utilities. We are proud of our high standards and have a vacancy for an Administrator to join the team.
In return for hard work and commitment to the team you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary in a company where long-term exciting careers can be forged. We believe in developing, supporting and retaining the best and we offer genuine career potential to successful people.
Your responsibilities will include
- Providing general secretarial and administrative support
- Active day to day involvement in fulfilling office procedure requirements
- Maintaining and updating the divisional database on a regular basis
- Typing proposals, reports, letters and CVs as requested
- Devising, implementing and maintaining efficient office systems to improve internal efficiency's
- Training and inducting new staff on the efficient use of systems/office procedures as required
- Answering phones and reception work
- Participating in ad hoc project work to support the wider business
- Assisting with payroll and associated reports
- Strong Excel, Word & PowerPoint skills
- Established admin background, a strong focus on quality & service
- Hard working and target driven
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Able to communicate confidently & build rapport with internal and external customers
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Enjoy working to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Competitive salary, fantastic opportunities for career progression within the wider business
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
A great place to work
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering over 20 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age