Here at Search Consultancy, as a member of the Support Division, you'll be helping the operational teams achieve their objectives. To do that, you'll need to be a team player who is able to work to tight deadlines. With strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills, you'll focus on quality and service.
About the team We are a well-established & energetic team that strives to meet all targets set within a fast paced-environment. We provide strong admin support to an office of 40+ Recruitment Consultants across several specialist divisions, and pride ourselves on our hard work to ensure we offer an exceptional high standard to maintain this.
In return for hard work and commitment to the team you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and the opportunity to progress. Search is a company where long-term exciting careers can be forged, we believe in developing, supporting and retaining the best and we offer genuine career potential to successful people.
- Inputting hours & travel details for temporary Workers
- Dealing with payroll queries & payroll adjustment requests
- Overseeing the office payroll procedures whilst working closely with the managers and consultants
- Preparing management reports to support the business and best practices
- General secretarial and administrative support for the divisions
- Maintaining and updating the database
- Typing & formatting proposals, letters and CV's
- Devising, implementing and maintaining efficient office systems to improve the efficiency of the division
- Maintaining high standards across the office
- Setting up meeting rooms
- Training and inducting new staff on the efficient use of systems/office procedures as required
- Answering & transferring a high volume of internal calls
- Reception cover
- Adhoc project work
- Strong Excel, Word & PowerPoint skills
- Established admin background
- A strong focus on quality & service
- Hard working and target driven
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Able to communicate confidently & build rapport with both internal and external customers
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Enjoy working to tight deadlines
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Official Recruitment Consultancy - Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for 2015 (placed 30th)
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Gold' company
- REC IRP 2013 - "Best large recruitment company to work for (250+ Employees)
A great place to work
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 17 locations nationwide covering over 25 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.