Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£10 - £11 per hour
Edinburgh based | office based role
Temp role for minimum 3 months | strong potential for the role to be extended
Up to £11.00 per hour depending on experience
Search Consultancy are currently working exclusively with an Edinburgh based client in the Education sector to recruit an experienced Administrator on a Full-Time temporary basis. The purpose of this role will be to provide comprehensive administration support to one of the teams.
Duties involved in this role will include:
* Receiving & logging incoming mail, application forms & other documents
* Processing examination fees & refunds
* Processing incoming application forms onto the internal system
* Typing and formatting of documents & letters
* Data entry onto the company's internal system and online forms
* Responding to incoming enquiries via email, letter & phone
* Dealing with both internal colleague & external parties in a professional and courteous manner
* Management of candidate files, both hard copy and online
* Various other ad hoc administrative duties as directed
In order to be considered for this role your skills and experience should include:
* Previous, recent and relevant administration experience including the use of Word & Excel & carrying out duties similar to the above - this experience is essential
* Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise a very busy workload effectively, ensuring all tasks are completed on time
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If this is the role for you, apply now!
Please note that only applicants who have the required skills and experience detailed above will be considered for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age