Do you have experience working to tight deadlines?
Are you a confident administrator with excellent verbal communication skills?
Do you have access to your own transport?
This is an immediate available role. The role will be based in a well established business in Aberdeen. We are specifically looking for candidates who have facilities experience, but will consider applications from all backgrounds.
This role is based on a 40hr week 8-5 and you will report to the Facilities Manger.
Duties will include:
* Dealing with the internal IT systems logging jobs
* Liaising with tradesmen and sub contractors
* Dealing with multiple locations
* High volume of document management
* Recording accidents and various other Health and Safety duties
* Being main point of contact for the helpline
* General office administration including helping with invoices
It is essential to have the confidence to interact with staff at all levels within this role, as well as being able to build relationships both internally and externally.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.