An exciting opportunity has arisen in S11 for a Care Coordinator working within a lovely Healthcare team! You will be responsible for assisting with all administrative tasks to ensure smooth and successful running of the business.
What's the role?
- Scheduling specific rotas to ensure that client calls are scheduled as close to their requests as possible
- Allocating calls to staff to maximise efficiency, all in line with relevant legislation
- Update and maintain client files in relation to their calls and requests
- Working closely with senior staff and management
- To monitor and respond to any changes that may impact rotas e.g sickness, holidays, training
- Creating and ensuring all staff are provided with rotas in a timely manner
- schedule meetings, training, spot checks and reviews when required.
- Undertake client visits when calls are not covered
- To be on call for emergencies (e.g if someone is unable to attend their shift and calls need to be reallocated outside of normal working hours), out of hours service, Monday through to Sunday on a rota basis (1 week in 4)
You will have:
- A full driving license and access to own vehicle
- Previous administration experience
- Sound knowledge and experience of using MS Word and Excel
- Compassionate and enthusiastic about the Health and Social Care sector.
- Excellent team working skills with the ability to manage the performance and behaviours of others.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Good organisational skills with an ability to prioritise work.
- Keen to undertake training and development to enhance skills and encourages and supports other team members to do the same.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with emergencies.
- Positive attitude to change.
- Care Coordinator
- Monday - Friday, 7am - 3pm
- Office based
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.