Administration Team Manager - Finance
We are currently recruiting for a Team Manager to joining a financial firm based in Wirral. This is a busy and dynamic role, in which you will be responsible for overseeing the team leader of customer administration staff, ensuring that processes are efficient and SLAs are met. This opportunity would suit someone with previous management experience and knowledge of FCA regulations. Your hard work will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
Duties will include:
* Overseeing the customer administration team leader
* Managing a high volume of work
* Delegating work and tasks to the team
* Ensuring all incoming phone and email enquires are managed effectively
* Reviewing team KPIs
* Conducting 1-2-1s
* Addressing any KPI or SLA shortfalls
* Maintaining an accurate and up-to-date database
* Ensuring compliance with FCA guidelines, regulations and procedures
* Motivating, coaching and mentoring staff
* Liaising with departments across the business
* Ensuring staff deliver excellent customer service at all times
Experience and skills:
* Previous management experience with a Customer Services or Administrative environment
* Knowledge of FCA Regulations
* Experience of Relationship Management
* Training development and delivery skills
* Ability to motivate self and mentor others
Please click apply to send your CV to Search for immediate consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.