Administrator - Clydebank
Working within a traditional corporate environment, with FREE on site parking and fantastic public transport links.
Working Mon-Fri 9-5 this is a temporary administrator role for 1-2 months, with an hourly rate of £9.59.
You must have a disclosure for this position and previous experience within a busy office environment.
Your Duties Will include;
* Providing all aspects of administration duties to the department
* Organising meetings, career events presentations
* Rapid response to all client and applicant queries
* Distribution and processing of application forms
* Prepare all new start packs
* Updating all reports accordingly
* Collate and distribute all payslips
* Organising all necessary documentation for travel
* Typing up reports
* Adapting quickly to all documentation needs
You should be:
* Strong Willed
* Hard working
* Used to working under pressure
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please phone Louise in the Glasgow Search office, or apply below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age