Organised, proactive and forward thinking, are you all of these things?
Are you an experienced Administration Manager/ Experienced EA with people management experience who is passionate about using an innovative and dynamic approach to maintain and improve your office environment? Are you a competent communicator on all levels who finds it's easy to build effective relationships?
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administration Manager to join a fantastic forward thinking modern organisation based very close to the city centre of Edinburgh. The company environment is fresh and vibrant with excellent working conditions and staff benefits on offer. Within this role, every day is different, you must react well to change and be flexible when required.
The role requires someone who is not only able to come in and hit the ground running, but someone who is proactive and upbeat in their work ethic. They are looking for someone who can work on their own using their experience within managing a team of 5 - 8 people and have the initiative to provide a strong support to the daily running of the office management. The successful candidate will also be flexible, super organised and decisive.
Some of your duties…….
* Manage and support a team of 5 - 8 staff members within the admin team
* Maintain the office environment to high standards - identify and resolve issues raised, ensure supplies are kept updated for daily requirements and for regular events in the office.
* Liaise with a variety of different management levels throughout the office to ensure standards are met
* High levels of travel management experience
* Assist with company spend reports/expenses
* Take on responsibility for different projects within the office
* Organise team events and company events
You will have……
* A proven background in Admin Management
* Have a creative, positive and forward thinking attitude within work
* Proficient in Microsoft Office - Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
* Deliver a high standard of organisation and communication skills
* Strong relationship building skills/ communication skills
* A strong and reactive problem solving ability
In return our client is offering a very competitive salary, some outstanding benefits and the opportunity to work with an exceptional company based in the Centre of Edinburgh.
The role is to start ASAP, so are you ready to take a leap and find your next challenge? Please click "apply" today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.