Are you a Pensions Administration Manager in Birmingham looking for a great new career opportunity? We're recruiting on behalf of a client looking for an experienced administrator. They're offering a competitive salary of £20,000 to £30,000 and excellent benefits to help get you up and running.
In this full-time Pensions Administration Manager role based in Birmingham, you will be the primary contact for specific client portfolios, ensuring high-quality administration and consultancy services. You'll be required to undertake such travel as may be reasonably necessary for the proper performance of your duties, so a clean driving license is essential.
Some of your primary job responsibilities will be:
● The day-to-day management of pensions administration staff, business and admin.
● Summarising financial data, such as the utilisation of the team and the efficiency of budgets.
● Overseeing day-to-day management of client relationships.
● Providing expert advice solutions to relevant pensions queries.
You'll play a critical role in this collaborative and supportive team and work on several different schemes varying in size and complexity. The pay for the right candidate is up to £30,000.
Requirements for this Pensions Administration Manager role:
● Previous supervisory, leadership and management experience.
● Education: a minimum of A-level or degree (or equivalent) standard.
● Willing to work towards a pensions qualification.
This role is likely to appeal to individuals with six-plus years' experience, although all applications will be considered on an individual basis. In return, you will receive a highly competitive Administrator salary and an award-winning benefits package. There are exceptional learning and development opportunities too. There will be an opportunity for some flexible working and remote working during the COVID-19 lockdown.
If this Administration Manager role in Birmingham sounds like a good fit, please contact us today for more details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.