My client is a leading independent financial services organisation based in the heart of Birmingham and Search are assisting them with the recruitment of an Administration Manager on a permanent basis.
This exciting position offers the successful candidate a dynamic working environment, competitive salary and fantastic benefits package.
The main roles for the Administration Manager is to lead and support a section of their Third Party Administration operation based in the heart of Birmingham. This could suit an experienced team leader ready for and looking to take the next step up in their career.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
* Developing and maintaining a portfolio of TPA clients and optimising service and revenue opportunities
* Ensuring client satisfaction through the proactive management of internal and external relationships and adherence to SLAs
* Proactively leading and developing the administration Team Leaders reporting into them to fulfil operational requirements and deliver exceptional client service
* Overall responsibility for a defined client portfolio, with a view to providing exceptional client service and relationship management
* Leading and working closely with the administration Team Leaders and their teams to ensure an efficient, professional service is provided to meet all client/member's needs and promotes the brand and values
* Continuously reviewing and monitoring administration services to maintain service standards and ensures Service Level Agreement (SLA) objectives are continuously met expediently and efficiently
* Acting as an escalation point for client or scheme member complaints or Risk Events received by the team, investigating and taking corrective action and responding to complaints
* Proactively developing and improving TPA service offerings and regularly providing updates to Client Directors, consultants for their client son wider TPA developments
In order to be considered for this position, you will have:
* GCSE / Scottish Highers (or equivalent) in Maths & English, or with equivalent experience.
* In possession of a recognised professional qualification, or relevant TPA experience.
* Proven pensions administration operations management and able to actively manage daily work flows and associated projects across multiple teams.
* A sound knowledge and understanding of TPA processes and procedures.
* Detailed understanding of best practice within a TPA environment.
* Up to date knowledge of developments in pensions legislation and procedures which may affect a Third Party Administration environment.
* Comprehensive understanding of service standards and statutory disclosure requirements.
* Good understanding and experience of working with pensioner payroll.
* Strong commercial awareness of the market and of the commercial aims, goals and objectives of TPA.
Required Character traits/ Skills:
* Positive, confident and innovative leader able to effectively and efficiently lead, manage and develop teams in TPA and closely aligned with the firm's values.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills demonstrated in the ability to consult, influence and win buy in successfully.
* Able to develop and leverage collaborative relationships to achieve goals and success within TPA, as well as across practice areas within the firm.
* Delegates confidently and effectively.
* A team player with a motivational, hands-on approach.
* Actively manages own personal career development, seeking opportunities to undertake stretching and developing work and takes the same approach with direct reports.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.