My client is a leading facilities management company with clients and managed sites across the world. They are now recruiting for an experienced Administration Manager for one of their sites in Coventry and the role is offered on a permanent basis.
Summary of Role:
Commitment to excellence and offering maximum flexibility in supporting a Project Manager, or team of Managers across the full spectrum of secretarial and administrative functions.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* For all correspondence, reports and information: prepare, sort, maintain (both electronic and hard copy), copy and communicate as required. Draft responses to correspondence and brief manager.
* Ensure that all office facilities and consumables are provided and maintained in an organised manner.
* Ensuring that the management of general administration is coordinated on a daily basis to ensure that your office runs smoothly and all paperwork is kept accurately filed and stored resulting in a tidy office / environment.
* Determine and define work priorities, keeping your team informed, in order to maximise the use of your time
* Support site team in preparation of correspondence and reports.
* Implement the Office Systems including training and administration.
* Maintain and manage diary schedules for your Managers daily, and ensure that all meetings are held within the timescale, with necessary paperwork prepared and issued in advance
* Liaise with the company's Travel Agent to book hotel and travel in line with business need and travel policy.
* Planning and coordinating travel itineraries to enable your Manager's stay to run smoothly and according to plan.
* Effectively plan, organise and where appropriate implement functions/ events/ conferences within budget
* Take minutes at meetings, transcribe and accurately present them back to the meeting, in particular identifying actions and bringing issues to the appropriate person's attention
* Identifying actions from previous meetings, in advance, and bringing it to the appropriate person's attention.
* Preparation and distribution of all papers, in advance of the meeting, so that all attendees are able to prepare and have the relevant paperwork so that the meeting runs smoothly.
* Typing of correspondence, possibly dictation, photocopying, faxing, etc. and ordering stationery.
Business Administration related qualifications and good basic education.
In order to be considered for this position, you will have demonstrable experience in Executive support and administration management. You will have ideally managed staff and you will have fantastic communication skills, strong people skills and a good sense of humour.
Salary £24,000 to £26,000 pa + excellent benefits
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.