£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Benefits
5 months ago
Administration Lead- Leicester
Do you want a challenge? Are you ready for a fast-paced and progressive administration management position?
This is a full-time fast paced role within a leading business in Leicester.
You will play a key role in the evolution and growth of this company who are already leading the way in their field.
In order to be considered for this position you will need to be:
- A high flyer with your sights on strong career progression with the necessary drive and enthusiasm to achieve it.
- Possess excellent communication skills - both written and verbal with the added ability to influence and negotiate.
- You will know how to manage your time and how to maximise productivity in the day
- You will have demonstrable knowledge and experience of the energy sector and understand billing, metering and charging.
- You will have excellent knowledge of all MS Office packages, particularly Excel and you will be savvy with numbers.
- You will be a natural problem solver with the degree of common sense, foresight and skills to pro-actively solve problems before they escalate.
This is an exceptional job for an exceptional person and your key duties and responsibilities include:
- Submitting tender requests to energy suppliers, maintaining SLAs, compiling reports and detailing outcomes.
- Updating and maintaining data integrity
- Undertaking information requests for new enquiries, to source and compile consumption data, contract information and associated research.
- Communicating results to colleagues in a detailed manner using in house systems.
- Internal and external relationship management
- Liaising with all levels within the organisation alongside external parties including suppliers and clients alike.
In return, you will receive a starting salary of up to £25k and working hours are Monday - Friday with a degree of flexibility during these days- 37.5 hours a week.
You will join a fantastic team and company who are going places.
If this sounds like you, and you have the necessary experience, please get in touch with me using the details on this advert.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.