A fantastic opportunity working as a Care Home Administrator Assistant/Receptionist for a care home in South Croydon.
Salary: £18,200pa (£10ph)
Working hours: Shift pattern within the core hours of 8am-8pm (7 hour shifts) based on a 35 hour week plus every other weekend
The duties and responsibilities:
* To open the mail each morning. Check and pass all invoices to the Home Manager for authorisation.
* To check purchases, match all the invoices.
* Liaise with Home Manager on admissions to the Nursing Home and file contracts accordingly. Prepare Nursing Home invoices monthly and also weekly where appropriate.
* Pay and reconcile Petty Cash.
* Answer the telephone and deal with any queries or take messages. Greeting visitors to the home, dealing with front of house enquiries, and passing to relevant departments. Overseeing reception area, making sure its clean & tidy at all times.
Prepare new personnel files once offer letter and references have been sent out by the Home Manager. Ensure all new starters have the appropriate policies signed and filed.
* Keep all filing up to date.
* Arrange for the post to be sent each day plus the client's mail.
* Any administrative task (e.g. letter writing, filing, minutes etc.)
* Management of resident's personal money.
* Maintain a Log of Safe contents.
* Keep a check on newspaper and milk deliveries and stop or start as necessary.
* Take telephone calls from residents and take necessary action with maintenance person.
If you have the above skills please apply through the link.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.