Administration Assistant/ Reception - Canterbury - £18,000 - Professional Services
We are currently working on behalf of a law firm who are looking for an Administration Assistant/ Reception to join the team in Canterbury.
The successful candidate will have a high level of organisational and attention to detail skills.
The Duties and Responsibilities:
* Providing administrative support to fee earners and secretaries including audio typing by digital dictation, general filing, bulk photocopying, preparation of court bundles, sewing wills, archiving etc.
* Provide cover for the Reception as required.
* Open and distribute incoming post.
* Answer incoming telephone calls, answering enquiries, taking messages and passing on where appropriate.
* Maintenance of client Data. .
* Ensure that the reception area is kept tidy
* Book meeting rooms and ensure refreshments are provided and liaise with the kitchen/caterers to book in-house lunches for staff and their guests when required.
The person specifics:
* Strong IT skills including PowerPoint, Excel, Word
* Grades A-C at GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
* High level of attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Strong time management and prioritisation skills
* Previous experience operating a switchboard
* Smart, presentable appearance
* Ability to develop & maintain positive working relationships
If you have the skills and experience required for the role please apply through the link.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.