Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Manchester, Greater Manchester
2 months ago
Evette van Est
Temp Admin Assistant
Based from Home/office Manchester
We are looking for an experienced administrator to join our client in their L&D Team, varied interesting role.
Overall Purpose of the Job:
* To act as the first point of contact for those looking to get in touch with Staff Learning & Development.
* To provide administrative support for key activities of Staff Learning & Development Team
Including both on and off site learning and development events/activities and eLearning initiatives.
Key Responsibilities, Accountabilities and Duties
* To assist with administrative activities associated with Staff Learning & Development as directed by your line manager
* To respond to enquiries to Staff Learning & Development, dealing with course bookings and enquiries, escalating these with colleagues where appropriate.
* To maintain records for learning and development activities as directed, e.g. course bookings, open programmes, individual learning and development records, etc.
* To administer arrangements for events, including the creation of orders, issuing of joining
instructions, pre-course literature, room/audio-visual facilities, catering, room set up, etc.
* To support colleagues in the preparation of materials for learning and development activity.
* To liaise with internal and external learning and development providers in relation to event arrangements
* To provide a high level of customer care.
* To maintain confidentiality of information in line with data protection requirements and Policy.
* To comply with Health and Safety requirements.
* To undertake such other duties as directed by your line manager, commensurate with the level of responsibility for the role.
Experience, Skills and Competencies
* Experience of working with administrative processes in a customer facing environment.
* Experience of working in a team, with an ability to be flexible and provide support for colleagues.
* Excellent communication skills, and an ability to work effectively with a wide range of people.
* Flexible and responsive to customer needs and able to provide information and guidance, whilst maintaining confidentiality.
* Good organisational skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
* An ability to prioritise work in a busy environment and to meet deadlines.
* An ability to identify problems and resolve issues effectively.
* Confident computer skills with experience of working with Microsoft packages eg Excel, Word, Outlook etc
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age