Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Leeds, full time
Are you a driven and self motivated individual? Are you looking for a new challenge you're able to progress in? if so then apply now!
You will be responsible for providing divisional administrative support within the business
The job role will include:
* Document management including photocopying, scanning, printing etc
* Management of files and filings areas including creation, archiving and retrieval of files
* Assisting Legal PA's with email printing and hard copy filling
* General administrative duties supporting Office Services as and when needed
* Adhering to the firm's risks and compliance policies and procedures
* Raising queries and issues promptly to the line manager
* Answering and dealing with client queries effectively within a timely manner
You will have:
* Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (particularly excel)
* Strong organisational and time management skills
* The ability to work effectively as an individual or as part of a team
* Excellent communication skills both internally and externally
* Administrative experience within an office environment
To find out more or apply please contact Emily Jacobs
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.