My client is a dynamic and market leading business in Leicester and due to their success, they're looking for a pro-active and personable administrator to join their projects team on a permanent basis.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
* Preparation and distribution of project-related documents using the existing template and filing system.
* Receive, track and issue project information.
* Upload/download project files as appropriate.
* Maintain an accurate electronic filing system to ensure easy access and availability of information in regard to designated projects.
* Maintain liaison with the various departments to ensure the correct information is made available at each stage.
* Attend internal meetings as and when required.
* Arrange meetings/conference calls and deal with all associated documentation.
* Arrange travel requirements (both domestic and international).
* Other administration duties as required.
The ideal candidate will have previous general administration experience, a professional approach to work and be proficient in the use of Word, Excel and Outlook.
If you're interested in this position, please feel free to apply using the details on this advert.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.