Admin Assistant - Chichester - £10ph - Immediate Start - 12 Months Contract
Working in the Professional Support team you will be enhancing the effectiveness of our senior leadership, through the provision of administrative assistance - and making a difference to the services work.
You will be responsible for providing a full and flexible, first class administrative support service specifically to the Professional Support Team providing a range of specific business and administrative support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Preparing for, co-ordinating and supporting events
* Preparing and ensuring access to documents for meetings
* Supporting diary management
* Minuting specific meetings for which alternative recording technologies are inappropriate
* Reviewing and streamlining business administrative and administration processes
* Minimising and reducing business and administrative tasks undertaken by senior management (and Administrative Assistants)
* Responding to correspondence.
* You will be critical in supporting senior management so that they are well prepared able to take forward their business priorities.
* You will accurately process invoices, and other online transactions on behalf of the managers that you are supporting and in accordance with financial procedures.
What you'll need:
* You will be customer focussed, technologically capable and a flexible administrator.
* You will be used to working on your own initiative and under direction in a busy and fast moving working environment where there are many changing priorities and demands.
* You will need to be able to develop a good working knowledge and build relationships to be able to know/how/who/ where the resources to get the job done are as well as being prepared to quickly re-prioritise and prioritise work to meet deadlines and objectives.
* Eligible and willing to undertake a NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification.
* Evidence of ability to deliver outstanding proactive, customer focussed service and skills.
* Ability to anticipate problems, plan and implement solutions and make pragmatic decisions, demonstrating outstanding organisational skills and respond effectively to unexpected situations.
* Ability to work effectively in a team - supporting others, sharing knowledge and information in order to deliver a service to others.
* Competent and technologically capable.
* Succinct, confident and capable note taking skills with a high level of accuracy and speed for minute taking.
* Ability to comprehend both written and numerical information and produce high quality concise accurate written, numerical documentations and presentations.
* You will need to develop good working relationships with a wide variety of people ranging from the Senior Leadership Team, members of the public and external partners.
* You may also be required to track and support the implementation of action points/outcomes from meetings/events that need to be achieved by others.
* You will be handing large volumes of sensitive and confidential information , which may include information about customers, staff members or pay instructions and these must be handled in accordance with the General Data Protection Act and with discretion
* You will be an effective time manager and flexible in how you approach your work and willing to support the work of others.
What you'll receive
* An excellent placement within a well established organisation
* Long 12 month placement
* Competitive Salary
* Accrued holiday pay
* Immediate Start
Are you a strong Administrator looking for your next challenge? Then please apply below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age