Administration Assistant - Camberley - Law Firm
I am working alongside a well established law firm that is looking for an administration assistant to join them on a 5 month fixed term contract. In this position you would be providing full administration support to their busy residential conveyancing team.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Opening and closing files
* Issuing contract papers on sales, including issuing papers on plot sales
* Liaising with clients, agents and stakeholders in person by the telephone and in writing
* Dealing with enquiries
* Additional administration tasks
* Previous experience in and administration position
* Good attention to detail with great time management skills
Salary is £19,000 to £21,500, depending on experience and pro rata for the fixed term contract.
If you are looking for a new challenged, or a step into the legal sector, apply today or contact Mike at Search Consultancy, Brighton.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age