Admin Assistant - South West London - Ongoing Temp Contract - Full Time Hours
£12-£15ph (dependant on experience)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a strong Admin Assistant to join this busy team in South West London. You will be pivotal in ensuring the smooth running of the office and helping the team wherever is necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Diary and travel management
* Be able to organise catering requests
* Pick up lunch orders
* Organise supplies
* Data Entry
* Liaise with various departments
* Any other ad-hoc admin requests
What you'll need
* You will be a highly experienced Admin Assistant with previous experience working within busy environments.
* Previous diary and travel management is essential
* Be able to prioritise with ease
* The ability to hit deadlines
* Up to speed with MS Office with the ability to pick up new systems quickly!
* You will be unflappable and happy to participate within all aspects of the position
* You will be incredibly organised and be able to take on ad-hoc tasks easily.
* High awareness of social media and influencing modern trends is advantageous
What you'll receive
* A fantastic ongoing temporary placement, within a well known brand in their sector
* Competitive salary
* Accrued holiday pay
* Auto-enrolment pension
Are you a self-starter? Do you enjoy all aspects of administration? Then please apply below
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age