Are you a PA / Secretary looking for your next rewarding role in an inclusive and collaborative Birmingham-based company? You will be reporting to the Executive PA and earning an attractive salary.
As the Group Operations Assistant, you will be providing secretarial services to the office of the Group Chief Operating Officer and Head of Operations. You'll earn a full-time salary of £21,000-£21,840. If you're working as a Group Secretary, PA or Virtual Assistant, supporting a team of senior people and looking to join a committed and inclusive organisation, then this could be the role for you.
Your Personal Assistant core duties:
● Email management - reading, responding and archiving emails
● General office support and office admin from answering incoming calls to typing and transcription
● Organising, arranging and, when necessary, taking minutes at meetings
● Providing appropriate documentation relevant to diary commitments
In addition to your core responsibilities, you will be organising meetings to support the regular activities of the Operational Governance team, alongside supporting the monthly/quarterly GCM assessment cycle and chasing approvals and producing associated reporting to evidence Group Operations assessments.
Your Personal Assistant experience:
● Previous experience in a similar administrative assistant role such as Group Secretarial / Secretarial / PA / EA role is essential
● Proven attention to detail and good documentation skills
● Excellent skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and scheduling software
If you're inspired and motivated to take up this exciting new full-time Personal Assistant role in Wythall, please apply today. We'll be in touch in the coming weeks to review and walk you through the next steps. Even if this role doesn't work out, there are an abundance of PA, EA and Admin roles coming online that could be more relevant, so don't forget to check in next week!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.