Administrator - Leatherhead - £18-20k - Permanent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen, working for our client who provides health services and who are in partnership with the NHS are looking for an Administrator to join their busy team.
* Provide an accurate and efficient administrative/secretarial service to all staff within the office
* Allocate staff to shifts based on requirements by the service and staff availability
* Check and review bank staff timesheets and following up on any discrepancies
* Filing and data handling
* Undertake front line telephone and face to face customer service support when required.
* Ensure day-to-day office tasks are managed and efficiently executed to a professional standard. (i.e. utility company bill verification, accurate data entry, etc.)
* Comply with company's standard procedures and all statutory legislative and regulations affecting the estate agency industry.
* Provide feedback to the temporary workforce as is required
* Facilitate and attend service meetings in order to pursue and push forward a robust
* temporary staffing solution
* Strong Administration experience
* Excellent communication skills.
* Maths and English (written & spoken) - (High Competency Level)
* Computer literate with experience of using Word, Excel, email systems and the Internet.
* Able to organise self and others.
* Time management and ability to multitask
* Fast learner of company processes
* Team player
If you have the above skills please APPLY through the link
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.