Administrator Required - £18-£21k - Oxford - 12 Month FTC
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to join this expanding consultancy firm in Oxford. You will be pivotal in ensuring the smooth running of this busy department. This is a great opportunity to gain additional experience in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling various clerical and office tasks
- Handling incoming phone calls,
- Updating systems,
- Monitoring shared mailboxes,
- Prepare, ship and replenish training materials for weekly training courses
- Supporting the improvement of the Learning and Development processes.
What you'll need
* Excellent attention to detail
* Previous experience within an office admin/manager position
* Previous experience with invoices and PO's
* Comfortable with numbers
* Familiarity with basic Excel
* Be able to prioritise
* Be happy to carry out repetitive tasks
What you'll receive:
You will be part of a creative, supportive, friendly and hard-working team. Along with your basic salary you'll enjoy a competitive benefits package which includes employee pension, group life cover, discounts and reward schemes. We offer a holiday allowance of 25 days plus Bank Holidays.
Are you looking for your next exciting opportunity? Then please apply below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.