I am currently recruiting for an experienced Legal Audio typist for my client based in Glasgow City Centre.
This is a permanent role.
I am looking for experienced Legal, Audio Typists who are available immediately and looking for a challenge.
1. Transcription of dictation using the firm`s computer system;
2. Typing of all court documents pertaining to the relevant court;
3. Copy typing of documents;
4. Use of the firm's case management system in accordance with set team procedures;
5. Undertaking and/or arranging photocopying where necessary;
6. Taking telephone calls and dealing with queries where appropriate;
7. Delivering files/correspondence to departments when necessary.
8. Carrying out diary entries and using the dairying systems
9. Placing correspondence on files.
10. Any other duties which may from time to time be reasonable requested.
If you are interested in this role please apply or contact Nikita at the Glasgow Office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age