Administrator - Charlbury- £18,000 - Permanent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to join this vibrant, dynamic team in Charlbury. You will be pivotal in ensuring the smooth running of the office and will enjoy working as part of a bubbly team as well as independently on quieter days!
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Purchase Ledger Clerk.
* Code and check invoices, match invoices back to purchase order.
* Entering data into finance system.
* File invoices and statements.
* Deal with purchase enquiries, produce supplier remittances
* Resolve any queries relating to purchase invoices with site management.
* Process staff expenses and credit cards
* Contract Renewal support.
* Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
* Maintain supplier database including completion of credit applications & insurance expiration management.
* Sorting and distributing incoming post and scanning.
* Operational Contract support to regional management.
* General Administration tasks including answering calls.
* Procurement Duties
* Adhoc Purchases
* Placing orders with suppliers
* Organizing delivery and courier of items to sites
* Basic IT setup of new equipment. Training will be provided.
What you'll need:
* Attention to detail.
* Strong organisational skills.
* Self motivation and self discipline.
* Liaising with staff in other departments and with external suppliers.
* Oral and written communication skills.
* Tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality.
* Reliability and honesty.
* Ability to use a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain records, spreadsheets and databases.
* Ideally some previous experience in an accounts processing role.
* The client is currently flexible with the hours required for this role. They are seeking the correct candidate and final hours can be agreed as on negotiation.
* Working hours typically range between 7 to 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday.
* Ideally the role would start between 8:30 am to 9:30 am; this is dependent upon the candidate's requirements.
What to expect
* An engaging and vibrant workplace, on the outskirts of the Cotswolds
* Support from an enthusiastic and caring team
* Holiday's entitlement: 20 days per year, plus bank holidays.
How to apply
Are you enthusiastic and charismatic candidate, who enjoys working as part of a team or individually to achieve daily goals? Then please apply below
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.