Administrator - Sheffield S20 - Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm - Temporary to Permanent - NMW
Search Consultancy is proudly working with a debt collection company in Sheffield to recruit an Administrator to support their Field Collections Officers.
You will have the capability to work efficiently to support the Field Collections Officers in their day to day role; it is paramount to the companies success.
We are looking for professional, enthusiastic candidates with an administrative background who are flexible and want to be part of a results driven team. You will have fantastic problem solving skills with the ability to communicate with colleagues, customers and clients.
The main duties and responsibilities for the Administrator will be:
* Taking part in internal and external audits
* Comply with data and security at all times
* Commitment to working towards company targets
* Supporting the Field Collections Officers with directions, queries and warrant results
* Ensuring the system is always updated with accurate information
* Arranging booking of court dates and warrant execution dates
* Arranging booking for external contractors
* Dealing with different files daily from multiple clients
* Arranging for per payment meters to be installed
* Issuing letters as per legal requirements
What we can offer the Administrator:
* 28 days annual leave
* Employee discount scheme
* Free parking
* Ongoing support
This is the ideal role for somebody who is looking for a fast paced Administrative role, you will certainly be very busy!
Please APPLY NOW for a telephone interview
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age