Office Admin Manager - Kings Langley - Permanent
£20k (dependant on hours)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, broad minded and hardworking individual to join this busy boutique Hertfordshire contracts office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Keeping both PC based and paper-based office admin systems operating efficiently within the business.
* Arranging and reporting on meetings,
* Be the first point of contact for new customers
* Liaise with other various departments; including in-house and on the road
* Updating of customer records and client liaison
* Acting as a PA to partners
What you'll need:
* An aptitude for accuracy and punctuality
* Excellent spoken and written English
* Telephone skills
* Client relations experience - Face to Face and on the phone
* Reliability of follow up are essential
* Efficient across MS Office including Excel and PowerPoint
* Basic online bookkeeping skills would be very beneficial
Based at the Kings Langley offices, there may be scope for remote or part time working via an online link to the business systems for varied office tasks.
What you'll receive:
* A fulfilling career within a business that are continually growing and somewhere where you can progress
* Competitive Salary
* Tailored training is available on the job
* Flexible, part time or remote working is also possible via business links
* 20 days + Bank holidays, depending on hours.
What next? If you like the sound of the above and have the required skills please apply below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.