Do you have a background in Scheduling and Coordination? Have you worked in a Helpdesk role or Admin role before? Do you see yourself working for truly Scottish company, who are specialists at what they do?
I am looking for you!
I am recruiting for a permanent Maintenance Coordinator role for a Grangemouth based client. This is a busy and challenging role, with a lot of opportunity for growth. You will be a very key player in making sure this company succeeds in delivering for its clients.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive annual salary - £21-23,000 dependant on experience
- Annual Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Great Holiday Package
- Company Pension Scheme
- On site parking
- Busy and challenging role, lots of opportunity to grow
- Close knit team with great support network
WHAT ARE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Coordination of up to 8 operatives weekly across various sites across Scotland
- Responsible to ensure clients expectations are met and service agreements are adhered to
- Problem solving and managing timescales and expectations
- Admin and database management for operatives and clients
- Other ad hoc admin duties as required
WHO WILL YOU BE?
- Must have previous experience in a Coordinator/Scheduler/Admin role
- Organised and hard working
- Confident communicating across customers, clients, colleagues and management
- Ready to start work as soon as possible
- Passionate about working for a Scottish brand
- Ready to hit thr ground running from day 1
If this sounds like you please get in touch with Sarah at Search!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.