about 2 months ago
Procurement Administrator - Contract - Remote Working - 7 months Contract - £12.32ph
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for some strong Procurement Administrators to join this busy team. This is a remote position and will continue to be remote for the duration of the contract.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Data entry of items into procurement systems.
* Tracking all orders and checking "need by dates" are managed and communicating with our suppliers and execution teams.
* Attending conference calls and building order plans for new projects.
* Updates standards and creating real time feedback on data integrity.
* Working with procurement on creating quotes for project related subjects.
What you'll need:
* Minimum 5 years working in administration/procurement
* Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Outlook
* Strong communicator
* EU passport holder (open visa)
* English proficiency
* Relevant bachelor's degree
* Minimum of 1 year experience as a buyer in a large scale environment
* Ability to communicate to various audiences
* Ability to lead small groups
What you'll receive:
A fantastic long term placement within a global, well established business
Accrued holiday pay/ pension enrolment
If you're interested please give me a call asap.
If you're interested please apply below!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age