Do you have a great eye for detail, a strong work ethic and looking to work on a part time basis? Yes? Read on... Our client is reputable firm who are looking to add to their support team. You will be part of a collaborative and hardworking team.
What will a typical day look like for you?
- Proof reading
- Taking minutes
- Adding data/documents to web pages
- Admin tasks including event logistics that will include physical tasks e.g. framing certificates, folding tabards, polishing trophies, issuing email invitations; provision of support at events.
- Checking eligibility and processing of volunteer expense claim forms
- Creating news stories and articles for newsletters
- Responding to general enquiries and/or referring more complex enquiries to the Community Engagement team
- Input of questionnaire and survey data into a Microsoft Excel database
- Supporting the Community Engagement Officers with online research
Attitude and work ethic is key and to maximise your success you will be:
- Confident with ICT, MS Office with specific requirement for working knowledge of outlook, publisher, powerpoint, word and excel
- Ability to be flexible in approach to the variety of tasks requiring support
- Confident to follow processes and communicate with the public and co-workers over email, telephone and in person
- Have excellent and proven administrative experience
- Ask Questions, be quick to learn and keen to develop new skills
The working hours for this role are 1 day a week, 9am - 5pm until the end of September and 2 days a week throughout October.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is conscientious, committed and who has a real willingness to learn what it takes to become established within this office support role.
If you have the skills to make this opportunity a success then please click 'Apply' today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.