Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £0.00 per annum
Job title: Ad Hoc Associate Expert Witness - Occupational Therapist
Specific location: UK wide
Salary: £50-60PH DOE + £45ph Travel expenses
Are you looking for your next locum role? If so I may have the perfect role for you.
Search Healthcare are a market leading healthcare agency and dedicated to finding AHP professionals the best paying and most rewarding contract jobs.
I work with various healthcare providers across the North West, North wales and The Midlands. These range from the NHS, Local Authority, award winning charities and Organisations that boast Her Majesty the Queen as Patron.
I am currently working with an industry leading Medico Legal business who are looking for a highly trained OT with at least 10+ years experience within either community teams, stroke and neuro, acute, adaptations or reablement to come on board as associate expert witnesses.
The business has been providing an Expert Witness service for over 35 years. As an independent expert witness reporting company they provide professional reports in the fields of clinical negligence and personal injury. They work with both Claimant and Defendant legal representatives. You would be required to complete assessments and reports that will inform and support clinical negligence and personal injury claims.
This role would offer ad hoc work initially 1-3 days per month but when established you could expect more work each month.
This role requires the OT to have excellent report writing skills and be able to stand by there reports as they may be critiqued and questions within the claim process.
What we are looking for:
* A highly trained OT with at least 10+ years experience within either community teams, stroke and neuro, acute, adaptations or reablement
* Sound clinical knowledge and reasoning.
* Ad hoc availability to focus on this role
* Car Driver
What you will have:
* Up to date HCPC registration and clear DBS
* Professional indemnity experience.
* fully compliant with the Civil Procedure Rules Part 35, Practice Direction 35, and the Guidance for the Instruction of Experts in Civil Claims (2014) Our experts attend conferences, expert meetings, and give evidence in court should the case require it.
* Degree level or equivalent qualification in relevant degree
* Experience working within specified role
* Experience working with a wide range of relatable scenarios
* Currently be a practicing clinician
* a positive attitude and the ability to hit the ground running
What's in it for you?
* £50-60ph headline rate + £45ph travel time
* Dedicated recruitment consultant
* Free DBS checks
* Free CV building and interview support
* weekly payroll
* Refer a friend scheme and earn £500
* Uniform if required
In return, you will receive excellent rates of pay, Bank holiday enhancements, free DBS, free training, free uniform (if required).
If you are interested contact Mo Mitchell on DL 01618358367 M 07501116782
If you are not interested but know somebody who may be then please put me in touch. If they are successful with a role through me you will be paid a £500 referral fee
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age