I am currently working on another exciting and challenging role for one of our largest clients in Glasgow who are currently looking to add to their large finance team with an Accounts Team Leader!
* Coaching and supporting the finance team to ensure they are performing their duties effectively
* Conducting regular personal reviews of team members to ensure the high quality service is provided at all times
* Holding regular team meeting to encourage and motivate team members
* Ensure Service Level Agreements and deadlines are met for the Accounts Team and the Systems Admin Team
* Provide payroll and legislative support to payroll team
* Project manage in the delivery of salaried annual review and bonuses and P11d's
What you'll need:
* Ability to manage the performance of people
* Ability to effectively run meetings to share and promote company strategy
* PC Literacy including MS Office and Excel
* Demonstrable leadership abilities
* Knowledge of current payroll legislation
* Supervisory experience in a customer service environment
This is a permanent full time position paying £25,000 - £28,000 depending on experience!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.