Search Consultancy is currently recruiting an Accounts Senior/Assistant Manager for a leading mid-tier firm of chartered accountants based in Kilmarnock.
The firm is going through a period of progressive growth across Scotland, and as a result of recent acquisitions in the market, they have the opportunity for an experienced practice accountant to join their business advisory team, support the growth of the office and assist in developing client relationships and attracting new business.
* Managing a diverse portfolio of clients, including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies typical in the region
* Preparation of financial accounts, tax computations and management accounts
* Developing business relationships and identifying business development opportunities
* Assisting clients with any other matters, including accounting issues and reconciliations
* Working closely with the Manager and Partner to ensure client experience is of an extremely high standard
* Ensuring that all deadlines are met
* Qualified accountant (ICAS/ACCA) or qualified by experience
* Strong demonstrable technical abilities
* Excellent communication skills - written and oral
* Comfortable working to strict deadlines
* Strong knowledge of Accountancy software (Sage/IRIS/Xero/CCH)
In return you will be provided with an industry leading salary package, flexible benefits, flexible working and full progression support to help you go as far as you want to within the business.
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Jeff McCaskill at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.