Search Consultancy is currently recruiting an Accounts Senior for a leading mid-tier firm of chartered accountants based in Glasgow.
The firm is going through a period of massive growth across Scotland, and as a result of recent acquisitions in the market, they are looking for a qualified Accountant to help support their expansion. The role will involve accounts preparation, VAT/tax returns and other ad hoc duties on behalf of a portfolio of clients
* Managing a diverse portfolio of clients, including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
* Accounts preparation from client records, to be submitted to senior management for review
* Business support work, including VAT returns, corporate tax computations, management accounts and tax returns
* Assisting clients with any other matters, including accounting issues and reconciliations
* Supervision of junior staff and supporting them with their development
* Qualified accountant (CA/ACCA)
* Several years experience from within a accountancy practice environment - essential
* Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
* Experience of working to deadlines
* Strong knowledge of Accountancy software (Sage/IRIS/Xero)
* The desire to progress within the business
In return you will be provided with an industry leading salary package, flexible benefits and full progression support to help you go as far as you want to within the business.
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Jeff McCaskill at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.