Accounts Receivable - Finance Assistant £18k-£23k
Working exclusively with Search, this innovative and forward thinking organisation is seeking a AR Finance Assistant Revenue to join their team. Due to extensive growth within this Shared Service Centre they have fantastic opportunities available for talented Finance Professionals.
Working within the Accounts Receivable team, responsible for collecting third party customer debt, raising sundry invoices and credit notes and dealing with queries both internal and external. Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage stakeholders is critical to this role.
The individual will have credit control experience, is proactive in their approach to contacting customers and foreseeing potential risks and work towards eliminating these.
The successful applicant will be able to hit the ground running and have the ability to actively drive through efficiency and stakeholder value within a robust and controlled environment.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Proactively contact customers on the telephone to collect outstanding debt.
- Provide updates on a regular basis on customer aged debt including actions taken, both verbally and written communication.
- To ensure business policies and procedures are maintained
- To meet and exceed KPI's in area responsible
- To play an integral role in reviewing and updating existing processes with a view to improve them
- To problem solve and manage customer queries in an efficient and customer focused manner
- Knowledge of risk management, processes and have project management experience/skills
- To utilise financial and accounting understanding to propose and implement process and performance improvements
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a organisation who offer a rewarding salary and there is a significant potential for both personal and professional development.
For further information, please contact Vicky Howard @ Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.