Accounts Receivable Manager - Amazing Benefit Package - Immediate Start - Leeds
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Manager
Salary: Paying up to £50,000 plus Company Car Allowance
Contract: 6 Month Fixed Term Contract, Covering Maternity Leave
You will be responsible for managing the Accounts Receivable Department and is ultimately responsible for the efficient management of the associated ledgers and collection of debt in a controlled timely manner. Reporting directly to the Head of Financial Control.
* Leadership and the development of the accounts receivable function of 10
* Supporting significant business change and international growth
* Full ownership of all account ledgers - Wholesale, External, Property, Returns to Supplier, General Ledgers and Payroll over payments
* Drive effective performance through regular reviews of KPI's
* Establish business policies for credit collection, provisions, write-offs & unallocated cash to ensure full compliance
* Key interface between London and Leeds, implementing Service Level Agreements (SLA's)
* A strong understanding of industry best practice: bench marking, new initiatives and KPI's
* Friendly and Approachable
* Attention to details
* Management experience
* Able to build strong relationships
* Ability to drive productivity
* 4 Years Experience of leading high volume accounts receivable department
* Experience in recruitment, training, appraisals, setting targets etc. (Performance Management)
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Ability to present and deliver proposals to senior management
* Strong end to end process knowledge
This role would suit a professional individual who may be ready to take the next step with their career looking for a fun environment whilst still being able to grow and develop your own success.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.