Accounts Payable Team Leader / Purchase Ledger Manager
Immediate start required for an experienced Accounts Payable Team Leader/ Purchase Ledger Manager to join this Surrey based company to manage a small team of purchase ledger clerks. Superb permanent opportunity with generous salary package.
Duties to include:
* Manage the overall function of the Accounts Payable team
* Manage and supervise daily a team of purchase ledger clerks
* Responsible for the production of weekly/monthly Accounts Payable control reports and supplier payments reports
* Overall responsible for the Accounts Payable processes including deadlines, supplier terms, authorisation limits, and payment runs
* Manage the daily cheque production print run of Claims cheques
* Build relationship with the wider accounts team, other internal departments & external suppliers
* Implement process improvements and continuously review to ensure the department is running efficiently
* Ideally immediately available and able to work remotely
* The successful candidate will demonstrable experience of successfully working in a supervisory & hands on role
* Motivated, with a positive work ethic and excellent communication skills
* Excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritise coordinate and manage a busy accounts payable function.
* Experience in Oracle is desirable.
* Demonstrate confidence and ability to effectively manage a team
If you are an experienced Accounts Payable Team Leader / Purchase Ledger Manager/ Supervisor looking your next challenge to join a vibrant and hard working team in an adaptable business, then please get in touch asap, we are carrying out virtual interviews immediately.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.