An exciting rare opportunity has become available as Senior Accounts Payable Manager to work for a large Corporate organisation in Lanarkshire. The organisation have various sites around the UK and have a proven track record of being passionate about people and providing award winning customer service to its clients.
You will be an experienced AP Manager with a wealth of exposure in managing and developing a team, managing a full AP function with a large organisation and the ability to manage and mitigate risk.
- Implementation of development plans for a team of around 20 staff
- Reviewing processes and implementing improvements which will deliver business efficiencies.
- Managing members of the Accounts Payable team; training, developing and appraisals
- Bringing your enthusiasm, experience and knowledge to the team
- Setting good examples through all aspects of performance management
- Strong organisational skills, ability to multi-task and deliver high quality work to deadlines
You will possess the following attributes;
- Proven track record of managing an AP function in a fast-growing blue-chip organisation
- Proven experience of managing and developing a team
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- Effective communication skills with customer centric approach
- Methodical, diligent, accurate and accountable
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multi-task and deliver high quality work to deadlines
- Excellent team player
- Advance Excel skills and familiarity of Oracle would be advantageous
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.