Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Accounts Payable Manager
Account Payable Manager required for one of our established client based in Cheshire, the Account Payable Manager will report into the Finance Manager and will be responsible for the management of the accounts payable team and support with the training, development.
Duties & Responsibilities;
* Collaboratively setting & facilitating the achievement of objectives & KPI targets
* Responsibility for and management of processing supplier invoices and obtaining necessary approvals whilst maintaining accurate and complete financial records
* Responsibility for and management of the weekly payment run process, ensuring payments are made in accordance with supplier payment terms and in compliance with the necessary controls and authorisations
* Reporting & review of purchase ledger, clearing of debit balances, unallocated payments & any payments on hold
* Develop and publish payment statistics, KPI and other metrics
Qualifications and experience;
* Ideally AAT qualified or equivalent
* Extensive experience of managing an Accounts Payable team
* Extensive knowledge of accounting and management principles and accounts payable processes
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure with good time management skills
The Company / Benefits;
* Competitive company holidays + bank holidays
* Private pension plan, medical, life and healthcare insurance
If you are interested in being considered or would like to know more about the role please click Apply Now with the latest copy of your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.