Accounts Payable Manager - ££Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits Package
Working exclusively with Search, this innovative and forward thinking Global organisation is seeking a Accounts Payable Manager to join the Senior Leadership Team.
Based in the Manchester Business Service Centre (BSC) this exciting and varied role will enable you to showcase your natural leadership skills to manage and lead your various teams to deliver accurate and efficient processing, recording and reporting of the company's financial position.
- Supporting the BSC in achieving the highest standard of customer service
- Identifying areas for continuous improvement to drive efficiencies and strengthen control
- Analyse and interpret performance metrics for internal and external use with customers, senior management and internal stakeholders
- Driving initiatives and implementing the execution of the Global BSC strategy
- Supporting, developing and empowering Team Leaders to manage their teams in line with best practice and expectation
Due to the nature of the role, your background and experience will clearly demonstrate an in depth knowledge and understanding of transactional processing within a shared service environment. The role demands exemplary people management and leadership skills which you will have developed within large corporate/international environments. These will hold you in good stead as the business culture is people orientated, dynamic and creative.
A deep understanding of end to end processes in the areas of AP/P2P aare a must as is strong Project Management skills. Previous transformational experience would be a distinct advantage.
1st round interviews will be taking place in September so if you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please contact Vicky Howard @ Search firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.