Accounts Payable Assistant - Manchester £21,000 - £23,000 + excellent benefits
Search are working with a Manchester-based property organisation who are looking to appoint an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their dynamic and passionate team.
Based in state-of-the-art modern office spaces, the Accounts Payable Assistant will enjoy a great range of company benefits including birthday leave, private health-care, free fitness classes and much more.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Check validity of received bills and process for payment
- Correspond with local authorities regarding queries
- Prepare monthly BACS payments
- Monitor and implement Rates mitigation strategies
- Process monthly journals
- Complete quarter/year end duties including balance sheet recs
- Assist with any adhoc accounts payable duties as requested
Key skills required to apply for the role:
- Someone with a proven ability at processing high volumes of information/invoices and who has Accounts Payable experience
- You will be a confident communicator and be comfortable to build strong relationships with colleagues.
- You will be well organised, have great time management skills and take the lead on improving ways of working
- Someone who is a vibrant and confident team player
This is a unique opportunity to work for a business that will challenge you but also recognises hard work.
1st round interviews will be taking place in June 2020 so if you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please contact Vicky Howard @ Search firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age