Accounts Payable Assistant
£9.00 - £10.50
Search Consultancy is currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Assistant role with a market leading company based in the Glasgow area. This is a temporary role with a major local employer. This role is envisaged to run until August and will the successful candidate will be working from home for the duration of the contract.
In this position, you'll be supporting the organisation as an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant to assist with the processing of purchase invoices, the payment of suppliers, reconciliation of supplier statements and daily banking.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Process invoices and expenses through multiple Oracle AP ledgers.
* Payment of multi-currency invoices.
* Daily banking, including reconciling of cash received to the general ledger.
* Prepare journals and ensure these are appropriately approved and posted on a timely basis.
* Customer Service, dealing with internal and external customers and suppliers.
* Investigate aged reconciling items and help improve the reconciliations status.
* Support the timely completion of allocated monthly billing routines ensuring adherence to established process
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic about Accounts Payable, take ownership and accountability for their work and be able to prioritise effectively. If you are seeking a temporary role, have experience within Finance, and in Purchase Ledger, and excellent communication & IT skills (Oracle AP) then I'd love to hear from you!
If you are interested in this position or would like more information on similar vacancies then please call Paul Manby at Search Accountancy and Finance in Dundee.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.